Here at Big Sky Lullaby we know that not every child (or family) is the same, which is why we provide a range of sleep training packages to fit your specific needs.We tailor our services to the comfort level of the parents by providing gentle sleep options, so sleep training (or “sleep changing” as we like to call it) is a positive experience for all involved. We are based in Richmond, VA, but we work with families across the US virtually, via email, phone, Skype/FaceTime, or I can come into your home to provide you the amount of support and guidance that you are most comfortable with.
All of my sleep training packages are designed to ensure success. My promise to you is that I will work with your family until we reach the goals set for your child. Our methods are 100% effective!
SLEEP PLAN CONSULTATION PACKAGES
Our sleep plan package options include these four core pieces to give you the support you need to get the sleep you deserve:
- Sleep Evaluation Form. A comprehensive questionnaire to help me learn more about your child, including current sleep habits and history. This provides me the information I need to personalize my services to your child’s specific needs, and make the most out of our time together.
- Lullaby Sleep Plan. I will develop a customized sleep plan, including a sleep schedule and habit “makeover”, based on what I have learned in the evaluation and consultation. This plan will be your guide to help ensure success, and get the whole family sleeping.
- 14-Sleep Follow-up Support – You will have access to me via email or phone to answer any questions for two weeks (or 14 sleeps) during my regular office hours, Monday-Friday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. This includes unlimited text support.
- Sleep Success Packet. This is an extensive document detailing future sleep milestones from newborn through age five. It includes instructions for soothing techniques, travel, transitions, teething, illness, and much more to help ensure your child continues on the path of healthy sleeping.
Email Only Sleep Plan Consultation $295
This package is just right for a busy family. It includes consultation and answers to your questions via email for two weeks.
Virtual Sleep Plan Consultation $395
Our most popular plan! This is a perfect package for families nationwide who want to talk through the sleep issues they are dealing with. This includes a 90-minute virtual consultation via phone, Skype or FaceTime, and unlimited text support.
In-Home Sleep Plan Consultation – Call for Pricing
For families that need that extra level of support I will come to your home for a day visit or an overnight visit. This allows us to meet in person and let’s me observe your child in your home setting. I am able to provide more specific recommendations about the nursery to help make sure there are no distractions in the baby’s sleep environment.
Coming into a family’s home and meeting the parents and the child is one of my favorite parts of being a Child Sleep Consultant (besides hearing the joy in the mother’s voice when she tells me her child has slept through the night for the first time!).
Call for pricing based on your customized needs and location.
ADDITIONAL SLEEP CONSULTATION OPTIONS
Newborn Package: $245 (Popular baby shower present!)
At Big Sky Lullaby we want the leap into parenthood to be as smooth and joyful as possible. This tutorial arms expecting parents with the knowledge and tools to create healthy sleep habits for their newborn from the start. This makes a great gift for expecting Moms!
- 60 Minute Sleep Lesson (via phone, Skype or FaceTime)
- Two 20 minute follow-up phone calls within four months after baby arrives
- Sleep Success Packet
Call for in-home consultation pricing.
Child Sleep Group Sessions: $35/person (5 mom minimum; 10 mom max)
Do you have a mom’s group who is looking to get some collective help with their children’s sleeping habits? In this tutorial, I educate the group and equip all of the moms with the strategies they need to help get their children sleeping better. This will cover all stages from newborn to toddler.
- Includes a 75-minute tutorial on infant and toddler sleep.
- 60 Minute sleep tutorial
- 15 minute question and answer period
Want to participate in a group session but don’t know other moms that need the help? Check to see if there are any Child Sleep Group Sessions scheduled in your area (link to events page on website).
Just looking for some insight on infant sleep and want to ask some questions? I would love to help answer your questions via phone or email.
- $125 per hour (with a 30 minute daily minimum charge)
- $95 per hour for returning clients (with a 30 minute daily minimum charge)